BPC assists international students to adjust to life in Australia by:
- supplying information about living in Queensland
- helping to arrange student accommodation, banking and transport
- putting students in touch with community support and multi-cultural services to help with cultural adjustment and homesickness
- supplying information and support with ‘Overseas Student Health Cover’ and health concerns
- assisting students in applying for their international student card, and internet access
- arranging learning support to help with academic difficulties
- answering any general questions you may have
- supplying information on international student visa conditions such as:
- academic performance
- contact details
- working while on a student visa
- employment restrictions.
BPC has a comprehensive Orientation program for international students studying in Australia to help Students become familiar with the BPC City Campus and the automotive training facility at Seventeen Mile Rocks.
All new international students will be invited to attend a day long orientation session at the City Campus prior to the commencement of the study term.